Go To Search
Building Permits
Contact Information
Public Works Director
(785) 227-3428
Any development in the SFHA requires a permit. This means you must obtain a permit before you build, alter, regrade or fill on your property.

Contact the office of the Public Works Director for building code and permit requirements or to report illegal development.

Lindsborg...where you want to Be, to Play, to Live, to Stay
101 S. Main St.    P.O. Box 70    Lindsborg, Ks 67456-0070    Ph: (785) 227-3355    Fx: (785) 227-4128
Webmail Disclaimer Sitemap Archives Documents Business Directory Copyright Powered by CivicPlus